top of page
Our church building was built in the 1780s by the United Brethren Church. The Methodist merged into this building in 1968 when the Evangelical United Brethren merged with the Methodists to form the United Methodist Church. Our annual Ice Cream Social was started in 1909 and continues to this day. Our last full time pastor was in the early 1970s...Pastor Althea Barnes. Lightning hit our steeple in the early - mid 1980s. We built our Fellowship Hall in the early 2000s and opened it in June 2002 giving us our first bathroom and big kitchen. We have always done a lot of mission work and helping the community whenever we can with weddings, funerals and parties.
bottom of page